Harry, Kathleen, Sydney and Julia Watts have moved to Yokosuka, Japan. Here is how our life as a Gaijin (Japanese for foreigner) has been developing.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

True Love

I blame myself for this accident due to the conversation that I started before it happened. While on the train ride home from a great day in Tokyo enjoying Sumo, I stated to Harry, "Wow we made it to Tokyo and back for a daytrip with 2 kids." Now as a nurse, I should know that you don't count your chickens before they hatch and just in saying that, something bad had to happen. Well as you can guess, Sydney fell alseep on Harry and had an accident. Needless to say we were laughing about it several minutes after it happened and I am sure the Japanese train people were not laughing but what else are you supposed to do but grab your stuff and run off the train. Harry then had to walk all the way back to base, about 5 blocks, and go through the main gate. We made it back without running into anyone we knew, so that was good. Sydney's only complaint was she was a little cold. We had a great time at Sumo once again and a big thank you to Kazumi for helping us get tickets. We are all ready for Sumo Day at Sydney's school on June 7th. .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed SO hard when I saw this picture!! Too funny! you know there are bathrooms in the green car right? but she was asleep!

Take care
RMS