Harry, Kathleen, Sydney and Julia Watts have moved to Yokosuka, Japan. Here is how our life as a Gaijin (Japanese for foreigner) has been developing.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Julia is 6 months!

Hooray Julia is 6 months old and today let me get a picture of those pearly whites. I thought these where great pictures to celebrate her 6 month birthday. Then we had some carrots which she really does like. Here is the latest comparison shot of the girls. Julia is 6 months and Sydney is 5 but let me know who you think is who?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia's pic is the top one & Sydney's, the bottom. Sydney's dimpled chin is deeper than Julia's and Julia has fuller cheeks :)

Anonymous said...

Oh...forgot to comment on that beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Sydney on the bottom...I think it is the eyes
Both absolutly beautiful!!!
Love the website!