Harry, Kathleen, Sydney and Julia Watts have moved to Yokosuka, Japan. Here is how our life as a Gaijin (Japanese for foreigner) has been developing.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Anpanman arrived!

Every child loves to get dressed up in costume. Sydney was jealous last week when we went to our friends house for a sleep over and the boys had Superman costumes with capes on them. She didn't know that mommy already had one of her japanese friends, with Robin's help, looking for a Anpanman costume for her. Luckily for us Kazumi came though and found one. Kathy I am sorry but they do not have adult sizes, maybe I can find Peko-chan this October. I tried looking for underoos online but those don't have capes. Sydney was really excited to get her new costume and I am sure this will be a regular outfit she will wear in the house. Who knows maybe it will still fit when Halloween rolls around but since we may be in the US this halloween it may not make as much sense there. I am sure she would for sure be the only child in Peoria dressed up as Anpanman. Well dare to be different is what I say!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Peoria will just love Anpanman...Luv to all.

Anonymous said...

My son LOVES Anpanman!! Can you tell me where you found this costume? I live in Japan so I may be able to find the store you got it from. my email is ajnin83@yahoo.com... please respond

Unknown said...

My husband is going to Japan next month, where did you get such a beautiful costume? My son loves Anpanman as well. :)

Or who is the maker?

Thank you so much!