Harry, Kathleen, Sydney and Julia Watts have moved to Yokosuka, Japan. Here is how our life as a Gaijin (Japanese for foreigner) has been developing.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Sydney is growing!

Harry and I have been talking about how fast Sydney is growing up. She is just getting so big and so funny. The other night she ran from the table to go potty and then came back. When she got back to the table she said "I went fast so that my food wouldn't get cold", Harry and I both looked at her plate and all that was left were carrots and dip. She then stated, "Silly, carrots are cold". At this point I busted out laughing. Ok maybe not so funny typed but you get the idea. There was a certain tone to it. This past week we went to the zoo with some friends. I took some of the same pictures we took in fall 2006 when we went to the same zoo. I thought you would enjoy seeing the comparisons. Here are some pictures of her and her friends at the same bridge! The earlier pictures are taken both August and November 2006!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a difference a year makes!