Harry, Kathleen, Sydney and Julia Watts have moved to Yokosuka, Japan. Here is how our life as a Gaijin (Japanese for foreigner) has been developing.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sanrio Puroland

We dropped Julia off at the CDC and boarded a bus to take us to Sanrio Puroland! I decided this would be a better trip if I didn't drag Julia along, there are no strollers allowed inside the park and it is mostly shows. I am glad I made this decision because it was an enjoyable day having a child who mostly listened to me. Many of our friends went with us, so Sydney had plenty of friends to play and watch the shows. I never knew Hello Kitty had such a big family and a boyfriend, it was a learning experience for everyone. We saw several shows that were enjoyable though they were in Japanese, watched a parade that of course had Hello Kitty in a beautiful princess dress and of course bought some Hello Kitty souviners.

2 comments:

Peevish said...

These pictures are precious!

Nana said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. Love the picture of Kathleen & Sydney with Cinnamon! Luv to all...